Monday, February 16, 2009
My Response to My Secret Image In Class Writing
My image is the Playboy is degrading to women image. This image is not only interesting, but also controversial. I made this image to prove that Playboy is getting an unfair amount of blame for the girls that are found in it's issues. Rather than blaming Playboy as a whole you must blame the girls who volunteer to pose. If you look in the background you can see that its the little pieces that work all together to create the Playboy image as a whole. The statistic that 22% of teenage females further proves this point. My main argument is that we as society tend to place the blame on those who represent an image, not those who create it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked what you did as your post secret.I find it very interesting and unique. YOu did a good job at describing you card I can actually get a mental image of what your card looks like.I agree with you that we as society put the blame on who represent an image, instead of those who actual create it.I also agree with that people should be blaming the girls and not play boy.The girls are the ones who let their pictures be taken.
ReplyDelete