Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SWA#1 My Best and Worst Writing Experiences

My best writing experience came when I was Junior in high school and I was taking the most difficult class in the entire school known as American Studies. At the beginning of the second semester our teacher gave us five months to complete a research paper that was to be no shorter than ten pages. Well I was pretty intimidated, but decided rather than procrastinate I'd do a little every week. After about six weeks I was done and had the rest of my semester to enjoy.
My worst writing experience came when I was given a similar assignment in my Sophomore year of high school. Rather than doing a little at a time I found myself cramming it all in the last possible week I could. The grades reflected the difference between the two one very good paper where as one was border line to say to most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.