Monday, March 16, 2009

Short Writting Assignment

I firmly believe that all cities have an obligation to address the issue of inflated number of homeless people. This is why I choose the article that is for the support of our poor. With the economy being the way it is today it is almost unreasonable to assume that no citizen has hit rock bottom. Logically speaking if you have no money than you presumably do not have a home. Therefore all those whose wallets have been hit the worse have no place else to turn when all looks glum. If a city like Columbia were not to deal with the issue of homelessness, than they would have a large number of cities complaining even more than they are now. I personally have experienced the effects of homelessness in downtown Columbia like the author of this article. In addition I firmly support his claim that the issue is one of mass importance.

1 comment:

  1. you have not really indicated which article you are talking about:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.